Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Moment of Triumph

So our staff of 14 college age students arrived at training camp a week before our students did.  We were a unique mix of personalities and backgrounds.  I want to share with you one of my favorite moments from training camp.  Job and Bethany (our team leaders) challenged us to successfully jump rope at the same time (thats right all 14 of us).  It was super hot and took us a long time to figure out how to do it.  But after we accomplished the task, we began to come together as a family!  I love all of these people so much and couldn't have asked for a better group of people to have as my family!  So I leave you with the video of all 14 of us successfully jump roping at the same time...be sure to watch the end as we are filled with excitement over our accomplishment!

1 comment:

  1. Is this where the blog ends Kellyn? There is so much more to the story that didn't make the blog! What about witnessing in Londonderry, or running around Skerries with our bladers about to explode and no bathrooms! There are a million more pieces that I want to see :) I miss all you guys! praying for you all the time. Thanks for being such an awsome big sister figure that I really could look up to. Have a good one,
    Cody Warta

    ReplyDelete

Leave some encouragement...thoughts...questions....